Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. We believe affordable specialized care and treatment should be available to everyone. But millions of people still lack the access and support they need to successfully manage their chronic conditions. We’re here to change that. We’ve launched three brands — Keeps, Cove, and Evens — in less than two years and are planning to launch our fourth brand (“NewCo”) later this year.
NewCo is focused on treating a well-known and prevalent chronic condition that impacts millions of Americans, and we are building out the launch team now. We’re looking for a data-driven Product Lead to help develop the product vision, own product strategy, and drive roadmap prioritization for a new care delivery model related to this complex chronic condition.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast), able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and context-switch with ease. You must be equal parts analytical and creative, a strategist and a tactician. You’ve led teams and products in the past and are comfortable building a vision and executing against it.
You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, CX, operations, data, and leadership and are comfortable leading priority work streams as we launch and scale NewCo. Up first? Helping define and build the product vision for our pre-launch business. From there? Well, one hour, you could be leading a feature brainstorm with multiple stakeholders; the next, triaging payment bugs with your engineers and CX team; and the next, analyzing data on a funnel experiment you’re running.
The ideal candidate is equal parts mission-driven and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a generation-defining healthcare brand from the ground up.
This role reports to the GM of NewCo and sits on the leadership team.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A dynamic, hands-on product leader who truly loves to build from the ground-up and isn’t scared of rolling up your sleeves
- Customer-obsessed — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to user testing, and represent them in our roadmap
- Decisive, action-oriented, and strategic — you know when to ship, kill, or iterate
- Obsessed with building products people love
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into a cohesive product roadmap
- Willing, able, and excited to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Comfortable taking big swings despite ambiguity, with a willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; agile and nimble in both leadership and execution
- Analytical, resourceful, and results-motivated
- A highly collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Own product definition, creation, implementation, and improvement for NewCo from end-to-end
- Develop the product vision and strategy and bring the product to market
- Partner closely with product design and engineering to support rapid and ongoing learnings and iteration, including help make early tech-stack decisions
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize user needs (alongside consideration of business needs) and transform those needs into detailed product requirements; build and own a product roadmap that is aligned with NewCo’s long-term goals and short-term needs
- Own data analysis to detect anomalies, identify areas for improvement, and measure the value created by the release of new features
- Build a product team that is informed by the voice of the customer, including partnering closely with CX
- Assess and identify opportunities and challenges and shepherd new product capabilities in partnership with design and engineering
- Help cultivate an outcome-focused, hypothesis-driven culture for the NewCo team
- A variety of other projects and initiatives required to successfully launch and scale a business in the early days — from supporting supply chain negotiations and setting pricing strategy to partnering with medical advisors and producing documentation for CX, and so much more
You should have:
- 8+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 3+ years in a product leadership role
- Passion for building innovative, mission-driven products
- Experience bringing a pre-launch product to market
- A track record of successful partnership with design and experience using wireframing and prototyping tools
- Experience using analytics tools including SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics, and the ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Experience writing complex product requirements, A/B testing, optimization, and feature prioritization
- Strong technical acumen, a data-driven mentality, and a bias to action
- Experience working in D2C / ecomm (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need and then launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team-building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- The ability to shape NewCo’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.