There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building. We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of Cove’s digital product roadmap, ship features, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users.
The ideal candidate is very analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. We’re first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the ideal candidate is motivated to build a brand that owns this space and sets the standard for migraine care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people truly love.
This role reports to the Product Manager, Cove.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Resourceful, always seeking ways to improve the product even with limited resources
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Results driven: You always have meaningful business results in the back of your mind and know how different initiatives will contribute to them
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, don’t miss an opportunity to seek their feedback, and care about every touch point we have
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
- Excited about Cove’s mission to make access to migraine care easier and more affordable for millions of people
- Desire to work at a high-growth, early stage startup
Some things you will work on:
- Work closely with Cove’s Product Manager on all things Cove digital product
- Manage quality assurance testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
- Work with Cove’s internal team to position and market product feature launches
- Speak with our users daily, to identify and propose solutions to alleviate their pain points
- Work with product design on user testing, and brainstorming new features
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines and communicate releases
You should have:
- 1-2 years of product management experience or relevant experience for the role (i.e. consulting, finance, strategy, operations or engineering)
- Basic proficiency with data tools including SQL, data visualization tools and Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Optimize
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Trello, Asana)
- A track record of successfully working cross-functionally
- Passion about making health care more consumer centric and making care for chronic health conditions a better experience
- Experience in health & wellness and/or e-commerce (subscription preferred)
- Managed a digital product end-to-end (from launch through to iteration, and growth)
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.