About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. As our business has grown dramatically, so has our team, expanding from 10 to 50 employees in less than 12 months. We have exciting plans to change the future of healthcare, and we’ll need to build out an effective FP&A / financial operations infrastructure to support that mission.
This candidate will support planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and financial analysis for Thirty Madison. The ideal person will be resourceful, results-focused, hyper-analytical with a keen attention to detail and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, empathetic, and proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a finance function at a company that is transforming the healthcare industry.
This role reports to our Head of Finance.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Someone who exhibits strong attention to detail, and a devotion to accuracy and data integrity
- An analytical problem-solver with the ability to drive creative insights from raw outputs
- Biased towards and experienced with automating solutions for manual tasks and processes
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere
- A strong written and oral communicator
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Exceedingly resourceful and can point to examples where you were unwilling to let roadblocks stop you from arriving at an answer
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a “no task is too small” attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts for the business and track key variances, changes and opportunities in actual results vs forecasts
- Own the budgeting process including development of department specific budgets
- Generate, maintain, and automate financial reporting, including weekly, monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders
- Support strategic business decision making through financial modeling and analysis for business and product teams, including ad hoc modeling and analysis
- Prepare presentations for board of directors and senior management
- Help the Finance team improve its processes to support the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role, preferably at a company with multiple internal P&Ls
- Proven history of creating budgets, tracking and reporting against forecasts
- Experience with recurring revenue businesses, cohort analyses, and CLTV metrics
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to articulate findings and translate them into actionable solutions and processes
- Advanced Excel user with the ability to manage/format large files, produce ad hoc reports/templates, troubleshoot errors, and perform data analysis
- An ability to function both independently and in a team environment and communicate effectively with key stakeholders; including senior management
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.