There’s not a better time to join Cove, an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison, the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building Cove.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
We’re seeking a Customer Care Associate to represent the Cove brand to our customers. As a direct-to-consumer, online-only brand, our team of Customer Care Associates are often the first and last interaction our customers will have with Cove — and couldn’t be more important in our mission of building the best place to go for people to treat their migraines.
In this role, you'll help customers quickly resolve issues and help us build and scale internal processes to better serve our customers. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. Our customers look to the Customer Care team for support, guidance, and empathy as they navigate a challenging and often misunderstood chronic condition.
Note: This is an entry-level position with a primary focus on customer service.
Some things you will work on:
- Field and respond to customer questions and needs via ZenDesk (email and phone)
- Troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, billing, and more
- Consolidate and report common technology issues customers face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to CX and Operations
- Be the voice of the customer during internal company conversations
- Find ways to raise the bar on customer experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Superb judgement, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.