Keeps, launched January 2018, is the first brand from Thirty Madison. We’ve experienced rocketship growth, and we estimate we’ve saved our customers $50MM on annual hair loss treatments since launch. We deeply know and respect our customer, and we’re obsessive about building for him.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating experiences for Keeps and delivering beautifully designed digital products backed by data-driven decisions. You’ll keep our customers first as you develop and iterate on the best ways for them to interact with our products. We build products that healthcare consumers can truly love, and they need to come first. You’ll collaborate with internal product, engineering, and growth teams to grow the Keeps experience to its full potential.
The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive, who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to our GM of Keeps.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Well-rounded with hard and soft UX design skills, including IA diagrams and user flows, wireframing and/or paper-prototyping, nimble user testing, customer research and interviews.
- A strong UI designer that can bring knowledge of best practices, design heuristics, and accessibility guidelines.
- Versed in visual/graphic design, including typography, color theory, layout, and grid usage.
- Analytical—you know how and when to back design decisions with data from Analytics, Product Research, and CX.
- Nimble and scrappy when needed—you know when to reinvent the wheel and when to cull from your extensive experience of design patterns.
- Familiar with Ecommerce funnel optimization, including important metrics like CTR, bounce rates, and session duration.
- Able to work within existing design systems, and know when to build on and extend the system.
- A strong partner to Product and Engineering delivering product features in an agile environment—you’ve been there end-to-end, from interpreting a PRD to QA and release.
- Enthusiastic about establishing and fostering a strong Product Design culture within Keeps and Thirty Madison.
- Passionate about the Keeps and Thirty Madison mission: helping more people access affordable, approachable, high-quality healthcare.
- Eager to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Thorough and detail-oriented across all things you touch.
Some things you will work on:
- Own the end-to-end product design process of major Keeps features.
- Elevate users’ experience with Keeps through expanding and refining our digital experiences.
- Work to understand user behavior through user testing and research.
- Taking experiences from concept, to wireframes, to fully fleshed out designs.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly to validate product direction.
- Take insights from metrics and user feedback and adjust digital products accordingly.
- Partner closely with members of Product, Engineering, and Growth.
- Extend and build on the Keeps Design System.
- Test, QA and validate product features.
You should have 6+ years of relevant product design experience, ideally at a consumer-focused, product-driven company.
About Thirty Madison:
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.