There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building Cove. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Marketing Lead to define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution. This is a critical role for the team and an important senior leadership position in the Cove business.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated by the opportunity Cove presents to change the conversation about migraines and dramatically redefine how care is delivered to millions of migraine patients. In this role, you’ll be responsible for continuing to develop the Cove brand as the most trusted place for comprehensive migraine care while optimizing for growth. Fundamentally, you believe that these two things can happen in unison and are not tradeoffs. You’ll be a marketing thought leader and a partner to the General Manager. In your role, you will work within the Cove team and also cross-functionally with more specialized teams. The projects will be fast-paced and varied in nature. One day, you could be jumping in with our Growth Manager to optimize our paid social strategy, and also meet with a potential brand partner and plan out the next two product portfolio expansions.
The ideal candidate is very analytical, entrepreneurial, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. We’re first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the ideal candidate is motivated by being the first to own this space and set the standards for migraine care. This role has a team management component from Day 1, with managerial responsibilities expanding rapidly as Cove continues to grow.
This role reports into the General Manager, Cove.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Results driven: You always have meaningful business results in the back of your mind and know how different initiatives will contribute to them
- Someone who connects the dots to create a broader picture. You can harness various marketing channels to create a holistic strategy for the brand
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, don’t miss an opportunity to seek their feedback, and care about every touch point we have
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
- Excited about Cove’s mission to make access to migraine care easier and more affordable for millions of people
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy for Cove across paid and organic channels
- Own the marketing budget and allocation strategy for Cove, track and report back on performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Establish the Cove brand to be the trusted destination for migraine care and community, working closely with our medical advisors, industry partners and PR
- Lead the execution of all marketing campaigns (e.g., Holiday campaign, product launches)
- Dive deeper into specific channels and programs to improve performance (e.g., CRM, social media)
- Develop and test new channels (e.g., influencer marketing, affiliate, sponsored content)
- Untap Cove’s organic growth potential through targeted initiatives (e.g., social media, community, ambassadors)
- Shape Cove’s value proposition messaging across paid and organic channels and iterate through systematic testing
- Build a structure that allows for a culture of testing, learning and iteration across both existing and experimental marketing channels
- Be a thought partner day to day to the General Manager of Cove on all things marketing
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience, including 2+ years having owned dedicated marketing channels, and 2+ years leading a team
- A track record of successfully managing both paid (paid social preferred) and organic channels
- Demonstrated the ability to build strategies that span organic and paid channels in a seamless way
- Hands-on experience with paid social and the willingness to stay up to date with the latest paid social strategies
- Experience building brand partnerships, influencer marketing programs and e-commerce/distribution partnerships
- Experience in health & wellness and/or e-commerce (subscription preferred)
- The desire to build an industry-defining brand (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Passion about making health care more consumer centric and making care for chronic health conditions a better experience
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.