Keeps, launched January 2018, is the first brand from Thirty Madison. We’ve experienced rocketship growth, and we estimate we’ve saved our customers $50MM on annual hair loss treatments since launch. We deeply know and respect our customer, and we’re obsessive about building for him.
We’re looking for an equally customer-obsessed, data-driven, and experienced Marketing Lead to develop and execute our marketing strategy, encompassing brand marketing, acquisition, and retention marketing. In this role, you will be a partner to the GM of Keeps, a leader on the Keeps team, and a valued thought partner across the Thirty Madison organization. You will be the champion of all of the efforts that position Keeps as the preeminent resource for men experiencing hair loss, and you’ll define, own, and operate our aggressive growth strategy.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast), able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and agencies, and context-switch with ease. One hour, you could be supporting our Growth Manager in optimizing our paid social strategy; the next, discussing retail expansion opportunities with an external partner, and the next, partnering with our product team to deliver a GTM strategy for a new feature.
You excel as a people manager and love the challenges that come with building and coaching talent. You are analytical, agile, resourceful, and results-motivated. At Thirty Madison, we look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a generation-defining healthcare brand that men can, for the first time, truly love.
This role reports to the GM of Keeps.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- An exceptional and disciplined digital marketer (obviously), with experience working across the full D2C marketing funnel (acquisition, conversion, and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels)
- A strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into strong, cohesive marketing strategies
- Customer-obsessed — you understand our customer and how to speak to him at every point of the marketing funnel
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are agile and nimble in both leadership and execution
- Comfortable taking big swings, with a willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- A highly collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively
Some things you will work on:
- Lead the marketing vision, strategy, and execution for Keeps, encompassing both our growth and brand programs
- Support the creation of the optimal customer journey from discovery to conversion, through post-purchase and required annual conversion events; partner closely with Growth, CRM, and Product on optimization efforts
- Establish and deliver on KPIs and objectives for Keeps revenue and performance targets by constructing a robust breadth of paid and organic channels; own achievement of weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing KPIs
- Grow and improve performance across paid media channels through ongoing optimization efforts, including overseeing daily execution and regularly developing and implementing new creative ideas
- Drive retention marketing strategy, including testing new ways to keep Keeps customers engaged and active over the course of their journey
- Build, coach, and manage a team of marketers who report directly into you and act as a coach to other marketers across the organization
- Develop our low- and no-cost acquisition efforts, including SEO, organic social, referral, partnerships, and PR
- Lead all marketing campaigns from concept to execution, including holiday sales and integrated tentpole campaigns
- Drive innovation across the team by identifying and testing new areas of opportunity for growth — and then partner with leaders of other businesses to share learnings across the organization
- Own the marketing budget and allocation strategy, including tracking and performance reporting
- Consistently evaluate and optimize our current strategies as we scale our business
You should have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of owning a dedicated marketing channel
- 3+ years of managing a team of marketers
- Experience working in D2C / ecomm (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
- Experience in efficiently and effectively deploying a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Deep comfort with email marketing, including campaign strategy / development, messaging, and customer segmentation
- Experience with web analytics tools and a firm grasp of audience development best practices and audience analytics tools (Segment, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A strong track record of effective cross-team collaboration with creative, brand marketing, and product teams
- Strong communication skills, creative acumen, and media fluency
- A data-driven mentality and a bias to action
- Eagerness to join a startup — one with incredible potential and meaningful traction — and scale it to the next level
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.