About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
There’s not a better time to join Evens. Evens launched this past September and we’re quickly iterating on the business to deliver product-market fit. This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Social Media Manager to own and quickly build our social media channels. Because Evens is all about being able to eat what you love, being passionate about food (and food photos) doesn’t hurt either. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating and executing the social strategy across all social platforms for Evens. You’ll be a strong cross-functional partner to all departments, while ensuring consistency in our brand personality and voice. We want you to connect with, engage, and inspire new and existing audiences in a way that builds interest and loyalty. You’ll be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and can toggle between macro brand strategy and day-to-day execution.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and creative. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to join a brand that is ready to re-define an experience for a condition that impacts more than 1 in 4 Americans.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude.
- Crafty and creative: You look for creative ways to get our message out there and aren’t afraid to get scrappy when needed
- A skilled storyteller with an eye for detail and design and a love for clever puns and the Oxford comma
- Always on social media and up to date on the latest trends, memes, and algorithm changes
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively
- Great with people, great at fostering connections, and great at building a community
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- Energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
Some things you will work on:
- Build and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows Evens’ brand affinity, engagement, reach, audience — and ultimately, conversion
- Manage and maintain all of Evens’ social channels on a daily basis (and not just during office hours), including posting content, responding to comments and questions (we get a lot of ‘em!), and engaging followers
- Concept and create highly-shareable original content for all of our platforms that boosts followers
- Partner with the Growth Manager to create and execute paid media campaigns that drive conversation and followers
- Measure and report on performance on a regular cadence to make actionable and educated social content optimization decisions
- Stay on top of and report on all developments in the digital landscape and develop an informed POV on how to best incorporate them into our current strategy when relevant
- Be a diligent and dedicated brand steward, ensuring that all content meets our standards, guidelines, and exudes our brand personality and tone across all channels
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience managing social (bonus points if it’s for a consumer brand and/or a start-up!)
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media
- Superb copy-writing and QA skills, with the ability to be conversational without sacrificing trustworthiness and spelling
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Passion for building communities and the Evens mission of creating access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.