About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
We’re seeking a part-time community manager to represent our brand to our customers on social media. As a direct-to-consumer, online-only brand, our community management team is one of the first (and therefore most impactful) interactions our customers will have with our brands — and couldn’t be more important in our mission of building the first healthcare brand that people can truly love.
In this role, you'll quickly respond to leads and customers with questions and comments across our social platforms on Keeps, Cove, and Evens.
This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brands that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country.
Note: This is a part-time remote position that’s primarily on the weekends with the opportunity to expand to more hours.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Obsessed with social media and understand how to communicate on Instagram and Facebook
- Great with people, great at fostering connections, and great at building a community atmosphere
- Looking for a flexible, dependable work schedule
Some things you will work on:
- Managing Keeps, Cove, and Evens social channel comments on a daily basis, including responding to Customer Experience-directed comments and questions (we get a lot of ‘em!)
- Coordinating with colleagues on the Community Management and Customer Service team to ensure customer issues raised on social media are surfaced and resolved
- Liaising with colleagues on the Brand team to ensure responses to current and prospective customers are consistent and reflect Thirty Madison values.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing or social media role
- Experience with Instagram and Facebook
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of three brand voices as well as their respective treatments and conditions
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgement, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.