About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
Keeps, launched January 2018, is the first brand from Thirty Madison. We deeply know and respect our customers, and we’re obsessive about building products for him.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and agile Email Marketing & CRM Coordinator to assist in the development and execution of our email marketing strategy for Keeps. This role is essential to driving acquisition of new Keeps customers, as well as deepening engagement and increasing retention. A passion for creating and fostering a quality customer experience — especially through email and SMS marketing — is key. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and agencies.
The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, has a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology, and is relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to the GM of Keeps.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Crafty and creative: You look for creative solutions and aren’t afraid to get scrappy when needed
- Obsessed with customers and constantly thinking of ways to improve their experience
- A quant to the core
- The living, breathing definition of a growth mindset
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Day-to-day execution of the Keeps CRM program, including email marketing and SMS marketing
- Support campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the Keeps customer lifecycle (including transactional, acquisition, post-purchase, reacquisition, and engagement campaigns)
- Oversee the interpretation of email data, including developing actionable insights for new drip campaigns, content development, and product enhancements
- Manage the Keeps messaging calendar to ensure we’re putting the right content in front of the right recipient at the right time, while always raising the bar with the team on how to maximize messaging to better engage the customer at key times
- Partner closely with the Thirty Madison CRM team to ensure alignment of strategy and reporting, while ensuring a sharing of best practices, challenges, and solutions
- Work closely with other key stakeholders — including Growth, Creative, and Comms — to design and build relevant and engaging campaigns (prospects, leads, and customers)
- Keep a healthy and engaged email list by cohort and segment
You should have:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in email marketing or CRM (ecomm experience a plus)
- Experience working with an ESP (bonus points if it’s Iterable), including content building, segmentation, AB testing, and campaign automation
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS with experience building and deploying marketing emails and drip campaigns
- Strong understanding of email principles (design, build, and optimization) and email best practices (deliverability, dynamic content, and list suppression, etc.)
- Obsessive attention to detail with a flair for creativity and storytelling
- Firm grasp of audience development best practices and audience analytics tools (Segment, Google Analytics, etc.)
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to completion in coordination with appropriate stakeholders
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.