About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand (coming soon!). By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 and is growing rapidly, and the next brand is under development.
When trying to understand and treat their chronic conditions, most people’s research starts with search, so we’re looking for a bright, passionate and hardworking SEO Manager to drive our SEO strategy to capture those people and help grow the top of our funnel.
This role will report to our Head of Growth.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Ruthlessly analytical and performance-driven. You see SEO as a powerful acquisition tool and work with the rest of the marketing team to achieve growth goals.
- Excited to build and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy that drives organic leads and purchases.
- Spreadsheet-obsessed. You love tracking keywords and staying on top of the rankings to ensure we’re constantly moving in the right direction.
- A self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Able to excel in an unstructured environment and can turn an SEO initiative into a structured project you can execute and iterate on.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
Some things you’ll work on:
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive qualified traffic, and more importantly, drive new customer growth
- Help grow Thirty Madison brands into a best-in-class SEO operation that’s always positioned to rank well
- Regularly perform audits on our brands and make recommendations to the relevant teams on how to increase referral traffic from search
- Partner with the content to help inform coverage decisions with data and insights; monitor seasonal trends, and coordinate with editorial to inform the updates calendar based on SEO opportunity.
- Partner with the engineering team to identify and prioritize technical opportunities to improve search performance.
- Work with teams across the company to ensure they’re implementing SEO best practices as they build products and campaigns.
- Monitor specific topics/keywords and report back to leadership about how Thirty Madison is ranking compared to the competition followed by recommendations for improvement.
- Make suggestions and execute on offsite SEO opportunities to improve brand positioning
You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience in SEO and working on acquisition teams
- Experience working with content, product, and growth teams within a media or e-commerce company a plus.
- Ability to analyze and act on data; familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner and other SEO tools.
- Experience with testing and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Experience with XML sitemaps, robots.txt, canonical tags, and redirect development
- A running list of resources to help you stay up to date on current SEO news and maintains a high level of awareness of emerging trends, new concepts and algorithm shifts.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.