About Thirty Madison
Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnosis and affordable treatment, to education and support, Keeps provides a regimen specific to each customer's needs through a seamless digital experience, allowing them to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’ licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need, and nothing they don’t.
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes. Thirty Madison also recently launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is growing rapidly, and Cove launched in December 2018. We’re looking for a data-driven designer to concept, develop, and produce visual elements across each of our brands’ design systems. This role is essential for the support of growth, content, and brand teams, to name a few.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing assets for Thirty Madison’s growing network of brands and delivering campaigns with best-in-class performance. You’ll protect and cultivate each brand, always looking for opportunities for growth. You’ll collaborate with internal brand, growth, and content teams to grow each brand to its full potential.
The ideal candidate is energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to our Head of Design.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Data-driven. You value metrics and performance as well as design trends. You want to make things that aren’t just beautiful, but deliver results.
- Able to think across holistic systems and can carry a vision from a landing page, to an email, to display ads and more.
- Comfortable juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- A self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Obsessed with great customer relationships, and adding to those through design.
Some things you will work on:
- Extend Thirty Madison brands’ visual identity across all areas of the brand and elevate visual storytelling.
- Manage photoshoots (both formal and scrappy ones), whether it be ideating shot lists or getting behind the camera yourself.
- Design marketing campaigns across print and digital channels, including social, email, and paid ads.
- Constantly look for better ways to solve problems across visual platforms, whether through our paid advertising or our instagram feed
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Growth, Social, Content and more to deliver the best possible brand experience, no matter the medium.
- Contribute to the evolution of existing and emerging brands
- Turn high-level concepts into actionable content
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail that shines through in your work
- A portfolio that showcases relevant work
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Established skill set in photography, illustration, or motion design is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.