About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand (coming soon!). By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
We are building a new type of healthcare company, rethinking both delivery of care and the pharmaceutical supply chain. We operate our own telemedicine platform and e-commerce site, where we connect users with physicians and sell our own line of FDA-approved drugs, and like most D2C brands, we market our offering across a variety of online and offline channels.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst who will touch all aspects of our business including product, marketing, and operations in order to provide actionable, data-driven insights that help answer our toughest questions and inform our key business decisions. As an early member of our analytics team, you will have a huge part in defining our analytics strategy and methodology.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Master multi-tasker who is able to balance multiple priorities and projects all at once
- Passionate about building a data-backed culture that supports decision making
- A team player with no ego who is eager to dig into tough, often ambiguous problems and come up with creative solutions
- An effective communicator who can present your findings to business audiences and technical audiences
- Excited to learn about and contribute to the entire data stack from data pipelines to building reporting dashboards
How you will make an impact:
- Setup and own cross-functional reporting tools from ad-hoc requests to dashboards to data pipelines.
- Work with business stakeholders to define KPIs for new feature launches, marketing activities, and operation processes.
- Perform research projects on customer retention and marketing attribution
- Contribute to our data infrastructure by building transformed SQL tables
- Work with engineering to define our event tracking strategy
You should have:
- 1-3 years of previous experience working on analytics and/or data science teams
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases
- Experience using dashboarding tools such as Chartio, Looker, or Tableau
- Eager to work in a fast-paced early-stage startup environment
- Familiarity with ETL best practices
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
Bonus if you have the following:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and R
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing techniques
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.