About Thirty Madison
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes. Thirty Madison also recently launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need.
Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnoses and affordable treatments, to education and support, Keeps provides customers regimens specific to their needs through a seamless digital experience, allowing them to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’ licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need, and nothing they don’t.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
We’re seeking an organized and detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to own interview coordination and support our growing recruiting team. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth hiring process while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
The role reports to our Head of Recruiting.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with our People team to coordinate interviews and oversee the in-office experience for candidates.
- Assist in things like sourcing, planning recruiting and company events, and operationalizing our recruiting processes.
- Manage the candidate workflow in our applicant tracking system.
- Manage all job boards and job postings.
- Arrange travel for candidates including flights, hotels, etc.
- Create offer letters to candidates and update the hiring team once they have been sent.
- Support the on-boarding process, initiating background checks, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, HR or administrative focused role.
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and schedules.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- Experience with Google Apps and Google Calendars.
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Experience using Greenhouse or Lever ATS.