About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand (coming soon!). By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
The QA Lead will develop a plan to drive automated and manual testing best practices, leveraging outside resources to improve coverage and reliability.
- Lead the QA phases of the software development life cycle process in an Agile (Scrum) environment, including requirements review, writing detailed test plans, test case development, and execution.
- Architect and develop testing strategy based upon project requirements, lead in test cases creation and execution, analyze and report test results to stakeholders.
- Support and enhance the QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases.
- Identify areas of regression and functional testing that can be automated. Develop plans to implement, maintain and report on automation efforts.
- Implement, gather, analyze and report team and quality metrics which demonstrate business value and show continuous improvement. Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand testing needs and priorities.
- On-board and manage external and internal QA resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strongly Preferred: 2+ years in an QA Lead role
- Required experience working with full software development life cycle (SDLC) web/mobile web projects
- Strong experience with Agile Development/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, integration, functional, regression, and performance
- Experience with JIRA, Google Apps, Slack and defect tracking tools
- Exposure to common quality assurance tools, including Cypress and/or Selenium.
- Proven ability as a leader able to work with multiple, diverse roles and personalities
- Previous experience working in a SaaS/subscription delivery software technology startup is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.