About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
The QA Lead will develop a plan to drive automated and manual testing best practices, leveraging outside resources to improve coverage and reliability.
- Lead the QA phases of the software development life cycle process in an Agile (Scrum) environment, including requirements review, writing detailed test plans, test case development, and execution.
- Architect and develop testing strategy based upon project requirements, lead in test cases creation and execution, analyze and report test results to stakeholders.
- Support and enhance the QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases.
- Identify areas of regression and functional testing that can be automated. Develop plans to implement, maintain and report on automation efforts.
- Implement, gather, analyze and report team and quality metrics which demonstrate business value and show continuous improvement. Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand testing needs and priorities.
- On-board and manage external and internal QA resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strongly Preferred: 2+ years in an QA Lead role
- Required experience working with full software development life cycle (SDLC) web/mobile web projects
- Strong experience with Agile Development/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, integration, functional, regression, and performance
- Experience with JIRA, Google Apps, Slack and defect tracking tools
- Exposure to common quality assurance tools, including Cypress and/or Selenium.
- Proven ability as a leader able to work with multiple, diverse roles and personalities
- Previous experience working in a SaaS/subscription delivery software technology startup is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.