Are you an engineer interested in contributing to a high-growth team that is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer?
You will get to:
- Implement new features using modern web frameworks, libraries, and tools (React, Apollo GraphQL, Cypress)
- Work with team leads to develop great mobile/web experiences for Thirty Madison users across all of our healthcare brands
- Work with the design team to deliver pixel perfect implementations that convert!
- Collaborate on peer code reviews and architecture discussions
You should have:
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer, primarily developing user-facing production features on a modern web stack
- Fluency in at least one modern web framework (ex: Node/React, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc.)
- Exposure to modern state management patterns on the front-end
- Proficiency in team-oriented git workflow
- Strong CSS/JS development and testing abilities
- A strong commitment to testing and quality
- Resourceful builders who can balance the pace of a fast growing startup with the need for high quality code
- Great communicators who can deliver visibility across the organization and suggest initiatives to maximize impact
- Entrepreneurs at heart who are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- Team players with no ego who are eager to learn on their own and from others how to level up in their career.
This role reports into an Engineering Manager in our company Headquarters. You’ll sit with the core engineering team alongside our Product Team, Business Stakeholders and company Founders!
About Thirty Madison
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes. Thirty Madison also recently launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need.
Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnoses and affordable treatments, to education and support, Keeps provides customers regimens specific to their needs through a seamless digital experience, allowing them to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’ licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need, and nothing they don’t.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend to see the world
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.