About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 and is growing rapidly, and Evens launched in September 2019.
We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Product Manager to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to help define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution. In this role, you’ll have an uncapped impact on the future of Thirty Madison’s businesses as you’ll dig into the data to better understand our customers, define optimal customer journeys, and regularly design and run experiments to drive our business forward.You will work cross-functionally with engineering, CX, marketing, and leadership and should be comfortable leading workstreams from data analysis to feature brainstorming. The projects will be fast-paced and varied in nature. One day, you could be kicking off work around a funnel redesign with senior stakeholders; the next day, you may be triaging payment bugs with our engineering team.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build healthcare brands that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for healthcare consumers everywhere.
This role reports into the General Manager - Evens
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Customer obsessed. You love to harness data analysis, market research, and user testing to inform product features that will improve their experience
- Technically savvy, eager to work with different technologies, and able to understand complex data flows
- A versatile player, as comfortable with executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- Experienced in launching experiments, employing prototypes, and iterating to deliver meaningful revenue growth through retention
- Motivated by real, meaningful business results — with the ability to measure success, report on what’s working (and what’s not), and drive iteration and improvements
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- A self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Energetic, strategic, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and own a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with our long-term goals, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute against that roadmap to deliver business impact
- Translate the upcoming product roadmap backlog into clear requirement documents and feature specs
- Scope out MVPs and work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define milestones, and allocate resources accordingly
- Coordinate with GMs, Growth, Brand, CX, Ops, and other stakeholders to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Perform data analysis to measure the value created by the release of new features, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvement
- Understand our customers’ purchase and post-purchase journeys quantitatively (through web and channel analytics) and qualitatively (through user research and insights)
- Mentorship for other employees across the business, including more junior PMs
You should have:
- 3+ years of high-performance experience as a Product Manager (ideally in a subscription or DTC environment)
- Strong passion for communicating with leadership as well as cross-functional partners
- Proven experience working with engineering, UI / UX, and Design to launch products and features
- A firm belief that experimentation and iteration results in a stronger product. Experience with developing hypotheses and gathering learnings to drive stronger outputs
- Experience working influencing cross-functional team members in a matrixed organization
- Basic proficiency with data tools including SQL, database, and data visualization
- Passionate about health care and / or chronic health conditions
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.