About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand (coming soon!). By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is growing rapidly, and Cove launched in December 2018. We are looking for a data-driven, high-performing General Manager to own the scaling and overall development of the Keeps brand.
In this role, you will have P&L ownership over Keeps and be responsible for scaling it to become the undisputed leader in the hair loss space. You will develop a strategic plan and budget, and then collaborate closely with our executive, growth, operations, product, and medical teams to execute against it.
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed and relentless in driving results, and has demonstrated these qualities via experience at a high growth ecommerce, technology, or healthcare company. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to build a brand that men across the country truly love.
This role reports to the CEO.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A business unit owner who will be relentless is driving performance across all aspects of a brand
- Experienced in creating and executing against short- and long-term business plans
- A brand focused thinker with a vision for how a brand should evolve over time
- Ruthlessly analytical, with strong quantitative skills and a natural inclination to base decisions on data yet able to recognize the limits of data and unafraid to use your judgement and trust your instincts
- A versatile player who brings experience and ideas on how to improve performance in areas ranging from growth to brand to CX
- Customer-obsessed to the extreme and always advocating for what is best for Keeps customers
- Ready to live and breathe the Keeps mission as you work to make it the market leader in hair loss
- Able to motivate people and wield influence to get the job done without necessarily having formal authority
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope, bringing fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and executing against ambitious goals
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Develop the strategic and operational plan to scale Keeps to be the undisputed category leader in hair loss
- Own the P&L for Keeps, working with finance and executive teams to develop annual and quarterly budgets and growth plans and execute against them
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Keeps in collaboration with shared resources throughout the company
- Work closely with the growth and brand teams to deploy marketing budget across core and experimental performance channels, partnerships, activations, and other initiatives
- Own the evolution of the Keeps brand via a deep understanding of the needs of our customers through customer interviews, surveys, and messaging audits
- Collaborate with operations and CX teams to ensure the Keeps customer experience is best-in-class while working to drive overall efficiencies
- Understand the hair loss landscape and work with medical and operations teams to ensure that the Keeps offering meets the needs of our customers
- Share the Keeps story with press, at conferences, and to other external stakeholders
- Serve as the company expert on all-things-Keeps
You should have:
- 5+ years of high-performance experience in a GM, growth, product, or operations role at a high-growth company. Previous experience in banking and/or consulting a plus
- Expertise in developing business plans and budgets for rapidly scaling business units
- Demonstrated success in owning a P&L and driving business unit KPIs
- Background and experience across functional areas (growth, brand, product, CX, etc). The more parts of a business you have touched, the better
- Exceptional data-driven thinking and analytical skills, with a history of demonstrating the ability to build both tactical budgets and long term strategic growth plans. Bonus points if you’ve worked in subscription businesses and are an expert on cohort analysis
- Experience managing the evolution of a brand including working with external branding agencies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Comfort representing the brand externally
- Passion for the Keeps mission of helping men keep their hair and the broader Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.