About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
We’re seeking a Customer Care Associate to represent our brand to our customers. As a direct-to-consumer, online-only brand, our team of Customer Care Associates are often the first and last interaction our customers will have with our brands — and couldn’t be more important in our mission of building the first healthcare brand that people can truly love.
In this role, you'll help customers quickly resolve issues and help us build internal processes to better serve our customers. This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brand that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. Note: This is an entry-level position with a primary focus on customer service.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- An expert at multitasking and prioritizing work effectively
- Great with people, great at fostering connections, and great at building a community
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Field and respond to customer questions and needs via ZenDesk (email and phone)
- Troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, billing, and more
- Consolidate and report common technology issues customers face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to CX and Operations
- Be the voice of the customer during internal conversations
- Find ways to raise the bar on customer experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgement, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the team’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.