Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails engineer interested in leading a team to rebuild the healthcare experience for the modern consumer?
You will get to:
- Architect and scaffold key systems
- Deliver critical and high visibility implementations
- Mentor other engineers to improve code and architecture decisions
- Work with the Head of Engineering to develop processes for a business in hypergrowth
- Participate in technical project planning (timelines, goals, cost estimates)
- Work with remote and local team members
- Perform peer code reviews
You should have:
- 5+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, relational databases, React, HTML and CSS
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Resourceful builders who can balance the pace of a fast growing startup with the need for high quality code
- Great communicators who can deliver visibility across the organization and suggest initiatives to maximize impact
- Entrepreneurs at heart who are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results
- Team players with no ego who are eager to learn on their own and from others how to level up in their career
This role reports into the Head of Engineering.
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’re working on our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.