About Thirty Madison
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes. Thirty Madison also recently launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need.
Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnoses and affordable treatments, to education and support, Keeps provides customers regimens specific to their needs through a seamless digital experience, allowing them to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’ licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need, and nothing they don’t.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
There’s no better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018, and we are growing rapidly. When experiencing hair loss, most people’s research starts on search, so we’re looking for a bright, passionate and hard working SEM Manager to drive our search advertising strategy, implementation and reporting.
This role will report to our Head of Growth.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Excited to build and execute an end-to-end SEM strategy for existing and future product lines.
- Heavily focused on hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand and user experience.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You are capable of automating campaigns, optimizing our bidding strategy across millions of keywords, and driving strong performance.
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging copy, targeting and landing pages to drive conversions at scale.
- A self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Able to excel in an unstructured environment and can turn an ill-defined idea into a structured project you can execute on.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
Some things you will work on:
- Search is a pivotal channel for Keeps. You will own our SEM efforts from start to finish to maximize for user growth and ROI.
- Create, categorize and refine campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to create a comprehensive search strategy that drives qualified traffic and purchases.
- Ideate and create custom landing page variations to improve conversion and optimize user experience with search ads.
- Analyze and optimize SEM performance by leveraging customer data, transaction history and turn insights into recommendations for improving our search strategy.
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work.
- Stay attuned to the latest betas and changes in the search landscape and ensure we are implementing industry best practices.
You should have:
- 3+ years paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and display experience.
- Previous startup experience is a plus.
- Expertise managing and executing on SEM campaigns, preferable for an ecommerce or health company.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Passionate about the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.