About Thirty Madison
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. At Thirty Madison, we’re committed to raising the standard of care for all healthcare consumers experiencing chronic conditions. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnosis to affordable treatment, patient support to education, Keeps provides a regimen specific to each customer's condition through a seamless digital experience, allowing men to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’ licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need, and nothing they don’t.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
There’s no better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018, and we are growing rapidly. We’re looking for a growth marketer who is passionate about expanding access to healthcare and excited to reach customers in new ways, owning end-to-end user acquisition for some of our core marketing channels .
The Growth Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Growth and will help fuel our next phase of growth.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Digitally-minded, but interested in and excited to work across multiple mediums and channels.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to develop, execute, and scale growth strategies for existing and new product lines.
- Heavily focused with hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand and user experience.
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging creative, targeting and landing pages to drive conversions.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
Some things you will work on:
- Social is our bread and butter. You will own our efforts across Facebook and Instagram to maximize for user growth and LTV.
- You will proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and ways to capitalize on untapped channels.
- Translate customer data, transaction history and user behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward.
- We want to scale quickly but efficiently. You will run pay back and attribution analysis and look at large sets of data to to find opportunities and recommend budget allocation across channels.
- Understand our customer. This means talking with users to understand their experience on the site and interacting with our brand.
You should have:
- 2+ years in a data-driven position, preferably in performance marketing, media buying or related field.
- Previous e-commerce startup experience is a plus.
- Expertise managing Facebook utilizing Power Editor.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Passionate about the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.