This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. Evens launched this past September and we’re quickly iterating on the business to deliver product-market fit. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Growth Manager to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our business.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying, strategizing, and scrappily growing customer acquisition channels. You should be excited about rolling up your sleeves and figuring out how to quickly identify different growth channels and opportunities for Evens. Ultimately, you crave the responsibility of owning our customer acquisition targets. The projects will be fast-paced and varied in nature. We are still at a very early stage here at Evens, so one day, you could be jumping into our Facebook and testing new value propositions with different audiences, and the next you could be creating the strategy for testing a new acquisition channel.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to join a brand that is ready to re-define an experience for a condition that impacts more than 1 in 4 Americans.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- You want to move fast. You believe in a cycle of iterating, testing, implementing and do not miss a beat in the midst of change
- Digitally-minded, but interested in and excited to work across multiple mediums and channels
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to develop, execute, and scale growth strategies across existing and new channels
- Heavily focused with hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand and user experience
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging creative, targeting and landing pages to drive conversions
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results
Some things you will work on:
- You will proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and ways to capitalize on untapped channels
- Own our efforts across Facebook and Instagram to maximize for user growth and LTV
- Translate customer data, transaction history and user behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward
- We want to scale quickly but efficiently. You will run pay back and attribution analysis and look at large sets of data to find opportunities and recommend budget allocation across channels
- Understand our customer. This means talking with users to understand their experience on the site and interacting with our brand
You should have:
- 3+ years in a data-driven position, preferably in performance marketing, media buying or related field
- Previous e-commerce startup experience is a plus
- Expertise managing Facebook utilizing Power Editor
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus
- Passionate about the Evens mission
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.