This is an opportunity to join at the beginning stages of a business in start-up mode. Evens launched this past September and we’re quickly iterating on the business to deliver product-market fit. We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Senior Marketing Manager to own the diverse and complex challenges facing our business. This is an exciting opportunity to help define a vision for millions of customers and be able to carry it through to execution.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and driving the brand forward while optimizing for growth. Fundamentally, you believe that these two things can happen in unison and are not tradeoffs. You should be excited about rolling up your sleeves and figuring out how to quickly identify different growth channels and opportunities for Evens. Ultimately, you crave the responsibility of owning our customer acquisition targets. The projects will be fast-paced and varied in nature. We are still at a very early stage here at Evens, so one day, you could be jumping into Facebook and testing new value propositions with different audiences, and the next you could be mocking out designs to implement a new landing page experience focused on improving our conversion funnel.
The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to join a brand that is ready to re-define an experience for a condition that impacts more than 1 in 4 Americans.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- You want to move fast. You believe in a cycle of iterating, testing, implementing and do not miss a beat in the midst of change
- Excited by switching between building landing pages, to thinking about growth channels, to lightweight design work within a day
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to develop, execute, and scale growth strategies across existing and new channels
- Can develop structure through chaos by leveraging the data that we’re uncovering through testing to shape the forward-looking GTM strategy
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging creative, targeting and landing pages to drive conversions
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines
- You’re able to connect the granular dots to create a broader picture. You can harness various channels to create a holistic viewpoint for the brand
Some things you will work on:
- Build our go-to-market strategy including, running test initiatives to understand how different experiences impact the acquisition funnel
- Translate customer data, transaction history and user behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward
- Own the performance of both paid and organic marketing channels and be responsible for reporting progress to top leadership
- Manage external agencies to drive our growth strategy forward
- We want to scale quickly but efficiently. You will run pay back and attribution analysis and look at large sets of data to find opportunities and recommend budget allocation across channels
- Understand our customer. This means talking with users to understand their experience on the site and interacting with our brand
You should have:
- 4+ years in a data-driven role, preferably in performance marketing, media buying or related field
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a vision that drives growth
- Previous direct-to-consumer startup experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Instapage and SQL
- The desire to build a brand from the ground up (bonus points for having done so in the past)
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.