Thirstie builds the most powerful and flexible tools to enable e-commerce in the liquor industry. We’re revolutionizing the way that liquor brands transact with consumers. By developing an advanced API that integrates directly with the brand website, Thirstie connects brands with localized retailers that deliver directly to consumers while working within the existing framework of the regulatory system.
We're looking for a US-based Customer Support Agent who can work remotely. Our Customer Support team handles complex tickets that require problem-solving, attention to detail and speed. The ideal candidate will have entry-level or mid-level customer support experience and is eager to learn about Thirstie and our customer support process.
- manage all customer orders: make sure our partner merchant receives the order and delivers the product on time
- handle order and support tickets via Zendesk software and phone calls
- call customers and merchants if an issue arises
- update the backend database with any order changes
- constant communication with the Customer Support team
- during downtime, you will be helping with operations and inventory management
- Work hours: TBD - 40 hours/week
- superior communication and customer support skills
- flexible schedule availability (weekends)
- able to take initiative and problem solve ahead of the problem
- fast learner
- exceptional work ethic
- comfortable with last minute requests
- comfortable with new software and databases
- works extremely well under pressure
- strong attention to detail
- strong organizational skills
- very responsive with email and message boards
- knowledge of Google Drive
- knowledge of the wine & spirits industry preferred
If you're up to join our team, introduce yourself!