Do you love creating seamless customer experiences? Are you eager to learn more about personalization and site marketing? We are looking for a Site Marketing Coordinator who will ensure we deliver an impeccable site experience for our key sources of traffic across the homepage and landing pages.
- Execute homepage and landing page updates using Shopify and our next personalization vendor
- Build landing pages in Shopify from scratch for key customer segments
- QA key customer funnels on site to ensure flawless experience
- Manage seasonal and monthly briefs for on-site creative and content
- Participate in the seasonal and monthly planning for on-site creative and content and manage the briefing process
- Participate in A/B test ideation, own the full QA of A/B tests and pull A/B test results
- Monitor weekly performance of homepage and core landing pages and identify opportunities for improvement through heatmap setups and site analytics
- Report regularly on site and test performance
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, merchandising, or e-commerce
- Strong attention to detail in order to execute flawless QA
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and visual editors/personalization platforms a plus
- Experience working in a B2C brand a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.