This role will be located in ThirdLove's San Francisco office once reopened. We accepts applications from those located in California or open to relocate.
ThirdLove empowers women to find better-fitting products from the comfort of their own home. Our mission is to deliver a perfect fit that helps women feel more confident in their everyday lives. We are looking for a business minded Creative Project Manager who is committed to managing the creative work being done by our fast growing teams.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for successfully managing seasonal campaigns , product launches, and projects across the marketing, visual design, editorial and social teams. Using our work management tool, you’ll manage the timelines and resources to help the cross-functional teams meet deadlines for the season. You’ll also think of creative ways to optimize and evolve the current processes. As the key point of contact between marketing and creative, you are an excellent communicator and are extremely proactive. You are enthusiastic to learn, and a natural problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Manage projects from briefing to completion – taking marketing briefs, consolidating marketing needs, assigning creative resources to a project, managing outputs and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Create and implement workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
- Daily oversight of our work management tool, including proper vetting of briefs, creating project schedules, assigning resources to specific tasks.
- Schedule all meetings (brief kickoffs, creative reviews, recaps, and hindsights)
- Work closely with the Sr. Art Director to provide recommendations for designer’s projects.
- Shepard the creative review process by taking detailed notes in meetings and ensuring creative work is routed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Follow up on all deadlines, referencing rollback schedules for marketing, copy, photoshoots, retouching, creative review, and delivery.
- Mediate asset needs, shooting, and retouching schedules between designers and photo/video teams.
- Ensure creative is reporting hours on a weekly basis.
- Anticipate cadence of incoming requests and track weekly resource schedules, shifting timelines or booking freelancers as needed to ensure we have adequate coverage.
- Provide monthly KPI reporting (weekly creative hours, utilization, etc.)
- Report and escalate project obstacles to management as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role in marketing or creative overseeing creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of creative workflows, project management tools and processes.
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- Ability to anticipate issues and take proactive steps to resolve (prevent) them.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- Strong influence skills and ability to work successfully with peers; a true team player.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, optimistic, collaborative attitude balanced with a strong sense of pragmatism.
- Experience with Asana, Bynder (DAM) a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.