This role will be located in the Los Angeles. We accepts applications from those located in California or open to relocate.
ThirdLove's mission is to ensure that every woman has access to wardrobe essentials that are beautiful, comfortable and supportive. As a leading women’s DTC lifestyle brand providing quality bras, underwear, lounge, and sleepwear, we help women throughout their day, feel confident and supported. We are looking for a growth-minded Social Media Designer with a refined aesthetic to join our fast-growing Brand Communications and Social Marketing team.
The Social Media Designer is responsible for working alongside the Social Media Team to support the evolution of our social channels by creating beautiful design solutions based around brand and product storytelling. The right candidate will be a strong visual designer, who’s excited about trends in technology, and loves bringing creativity to life in the social space.
- Drive innovation of creative solutions on ThirdLove’s social channels, primarily Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube, as they relate to seasonal marketing and brand objectives
- Update photography, layouts, and features daily and seasonally as they relate to social content themes, product launches and marketing campaigns
- Create new, unique and dedicated social content for new product launches, promotions, events and other brand initiatives
- Maintain brand visual integrity while considering new trends in technology, current events and cultural relevance
- Think systematically about designs, and develop holistic solutions that can be used in meaningful and effective manors
- Actively pattern retail leaders and propose competitive digital solutions for the ThirdLove brand
- Up-level videos through composited moving interfaces, bumpers, text animation and animated stories
- Partner with the Creative and Performance Marketing teams to create social and digital experiences that encourage strong engagement
- Sophisticated sense of visual design with impeccable design fundamental understanding (typography, image, color)
- Discerning eye for photo application, cropping, and compositing
- Understanding of social channel creative best practices and engagement strategies
- Well versed in photography and video to capture own content
- Experience with hand illustration and lettering
- Basic understanding of video editing for social media
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and react to quick turnarounds in a timely manner
- BA in Graphic Design or related area
- Proven talent in digital design
- Complete mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, working knowledge of After Effects and Sketch-Up
- Some experience in photography and video production
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working in a design, social, creative agency or retail environment
- Proficient on a Macintosh
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.