ThirdLove leads the industry in offering over 80+ sizes of bras, and has helped millions of women find their best fit ever with our Fit Finder™ algorithm. We’re seeking an experienced and passionate merchandise planner to join our team. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our selling, inventory trends and history to ensure we have the right assortment offering and inventory flow. You’ll be an Excel ninja who thrives on digging into details, spotting risk on the distant horizon, and finding ways to optimize efficiency. This role is a great opportunity to be an owner of a key piece of ThirdLove’s business.
- Responsible for maintaining service levels and in stock positioning of key styles within our assortment
- Re-forecast sales and inventory on a regular basis and reconcile against topline forecast
- Update purchase orders as needed based on changes in the business, and maintain on-order reporting as well as SKU level inventory forecast models
- Actively advise leadership & teammates about inventory risks and opportunities
- Identify and share key learnings around sales and inventory composition with cross functional teams
- Partner with production and logistics teams to manage lead times and PO flow
- Recommend promotional & pricing strategies based on inventory positioning and hindsight promo product performance
- Analyze size selling and identify key opportunities by size
- Four year college degree or equivalent required
- Passion for start-ups, ecommerce, and rapid growth a must
- 4+ years in a planning role in sku-intensive apparel category
- Strong Excel skills, ability to manipulate large quantities of data, and manage and improve Excel models
- Strong analytical skills to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- A pro with inventory planning concepts, retail math, and best practices
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and ability to influence production, logistics, design, and marketing with whom you’ll be working
- Extremely flexible and adaptive to ever-changing priorities (i.e. startup life)
- Collaborative with peers to share best practices and strategic knowledge
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.