We are looking for a highly creative Visual Designer with an elevated aesthetic to join our fast-growing creative team. The Visual Designer is responsible for working directly with the Sr. Art Director and creative team to concept, design and execute a wide range of projects related to our integrated marketing channels with a focus on email and site. The ideal candidate has an impeccable attention to detail and refined eye for typography, photography and color theory and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute day-to-day design of high volume digital creative assets including: emails, paid ads, display ads, social media, site updates and other brand collateral such as box inserts etc.
- Abide by evergreen and seasonal style guides and translate into any layout and format.
- Turn around edits quickly and keep up with a fast paced environment.
- Deliver creative assets on time and maintain fluid communication with project managers and marketing teams on the status of projects and roadblocks for getting work accomplished.
- Adapt learnings from performance results to future projects and question the status quo.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Refined sense of typography and understanding of messaging hierarchy in design
- Strong eye for photography
- Knowledge and a passion for the fashion and retail industry and the shopping experience
- Ability to illustrate a plus
- Knowledge of ADA compliance and responsive design principles a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.