While we prefer somebody based in San Francisco, this role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Associate who will execute and optimize digital and display campaigns at an exciting and fast-paced DTC brand. This position will be critical to the success of the growth marketing team as we look to diversify our overall performance marketing mix into new channels for the brand, including programmatic display, native, and digital partnerships. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of performance marketing campaigns with a focus on emerging test channels. This role is a great fit for someone who understands how to drive conversion via digital channels, is experienced in ad ops, has a solid understanding of marketing analytics, and loves designing test plans for new channels.
- Execute and optimize programmatic display and native campaigns across multiple platforms (including but not limited to GDN, Quantcast, Taboola, Amazon)
- Manage day-to-day operations of digital campaigns, including campaign setup, audience creation, creative asset trafficking, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and develop strong working relationships with external partners
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve ecommerce goals
- Build audiences and campaign targeting (lookalike, interest-based) and maintain exclusion lists
- Manage platform pixels, utm tracking, and shopping catalogs/feeds in partnership with our data and engineering teams
- Work with Growth Marketing Manager to develop testing roadmap and measurement plans to evaluate effectiveness
- Build campaign landing pages and develop landing page testing strategy
- Manage daily campaign spend and recommend budget shifts to maximize performance and meet our monthly revenue goals
- Support the marketing team in various exciting marketing initiatives, as needed
- 2-3 years of hands-on-keyboard experience managing digital campaigns, ideally for direct response campaigns across multiple platforms (display and programmatic a must)
- Solid knowledge of ad ops, including pixels/tagging via Google Tag Manager
- Experience in retail and/or eCommerce preferred, but not required
- Understanding of performance marketing fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to take complete ownership of ad campaigns and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.