While we prefer somebody based in San Francisco, this role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Associate who will execute and optimize paid social campaigns at an exciting and fast-paced DTC brand. This position will be critical to the success of the growth marketing team, with paid social being an important component of our overall performance marketing mix. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of performance marketing campaigns across our core and test channels. This role is a great fit for someone who understands how to drive conversion via paid social channels, is detail-oriented, has a solid understanding of marketing analytics, and is always on the lookout for new testing opportunities.
- Execute and optimize paid social campaigns across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Manage day-to-day operations of our paid social campaigns, including campaign setup, audience creation, creative asset trafficking, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with various stakeholders throughout the campaign process, including working closely with external partners
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve ecommerce goals
- Build audiences and campaign targeting (lookalike, interest-based) and maintain segmented customer/prospect lists
- Manage platform pixels, utm tracking, and shopping catalogs/feeds in partnership with our data and engineering teams
- Work with Growth Marketing Manager to develop testing roadmap for core channels and identify opportunities to test new platforms
- Manage daily campaign spend and recommend budget shifts to maximize performance and meet our monthly revenue goals
- Support the marketing team in various exciting marketing initiatives, as needed
- 2-3 years of hands-on-keyboard paid social experience, ideally for direct response campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook a must)
- Experience in retail and/or eCommerce preferred, but not required
- Understanding of performance marketing fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to take complete ownership of ad campaigns and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.