This role will be located in the Los Angeles area. We accepts applications from those located in LA or are open to relocate.
We’re looking for a Influencer Marketing Assistant to join our rapidly-growing team in Los Angeles, CA. Our ideal candidate will provide white glove service in executing the day-to-day sourcing and execution of ThirdLove’s Ambassador campaigns with nano and micro influencers across multiple social platforms. In this role you will be on the front lines building relationships with ThirdLove Ambassadors and ensure they produce impactful content. In this Community focused role you will find true content creators to build community engagement.
- Set, plan and implement micro influencer and brand ambassador campaigns and strategies from end-to-end
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media accounts
- Respond to customers and community in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on community engagement, content performance and social growth
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Brand Communications teams
- Liaise with creative and merchandising teams
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales with a proven track record of beating plan and OTE
- Prior experience as an inside sales rep outbounding to potential or existing customers - this sales experience should include direct 1:1 communication via phone, email and chat
- Work experience for an English- based company where all your work was in English, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to identify and track relevant sales KPIs focused on achieving your monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills - ENGLISH
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Passion for start-ups, e-commerce, and rapid growth a must
- Loves working from home independently
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.