This role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington.
ThirdLove empowers women to find better-fitting products from the comfort of their own home. Our mission is to deliver a perfect fit that helps women feel more confident in their everyday lives. We are looking for a business minded Creative Operations Manager who is committed to improving workflow systems that support the creative work being done by our fast growing teams.
The Creative Operations Manager is responsible for creating structure and scalable processes to creative production to optimize timelines, capacity and costs. The right candidate will possess a strong understanding or passion for the systems and tools behind the product life cycle, and a desire to manage change by building capabilities through people, process, and tools.
- Oversee the seamless flow of our in-house creative organization ensuring effective decision-making, cross-functional collaboration, and a positive team experience.
- Facilitate the management of all major creative projects, determining critical timelines and key milestones in the creative development process, including budget, talent, and schedule etc.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners and stakeholders, driving a culture of collaboration.
- Act as the liaison between production, marketing, merchandising, product and creative.
- Maintain monthly calendar for active and future photoshoots, aligning production timelines with merchandising and marketing schedules.
- Facilitate communication between production, merch and retouching to streamline pre and post production schedules.
- Assist in the management of financial operations by forecasting creative operations budget; negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients
- Manage improvements to creative marketing tools, documentation and processes.
- Partner with the Director of Creative to continuously evolve our organization in line with our strategy, assessing in-sourcing vs. outsourcing options, elevating our hiring, on-boarding and on-going training processes.
- Manage team including Associate Project Manager, Sample Coordinator and freelance Photo & Video Producers.
- 7+ years of strategic business operations experience, ideally with knowledge of the apparel product life cycle process across design, merchandising, inventory management, and production.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or related field.
- Demonstrated success in operational excellence and performance improvement projects.
- Strong knowledge of creative workflows, project management tools and processes, and experience in leading implementation.
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- Exceptional excel tool-building & budget management skills.
- Ability to anticipate issues and take proactive steps to resolve (prevent) them.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- Strong influence skills and ability to work successfully with peers; a true team player.
- Experience managing.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, optimistic, collaborative attitude balanced with a strong sense of pragmatism.
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.