This role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington.
ThirdLove empowers women to find better-fitting products from the comfort of their own home. Our mission is to deliver a perfect fit that helps women feel more confident in their everyday lives. We are looking for a growth-minded Art Director with a refined aesthetic to join our fast-growing creative team.
The Art Director is responsible for working alongside the Director of Creative to execute, plan and oversee memorable cross channel activations that support the evolution of the brand identity. The right candidate will be an expert problem solver, who can think strategically and energize the team with innovative and disruptive design solutions. The candidate must be an exceptional manager with a proven track record of inspiring teams to greatness and be passionate about mentorship and team building.
- Collaborate with the Director of Creative to concept, design, and produce engaging strategic content across a range of brand projects and touchpoints, including site, email, social, video, print and packaging.
- Take direction from the Director of Creative to build out and oversee cohesive and elevated seasonal campaigns and monthly product launches and work with cross channel marketing partners to understand unique channel needs.
- Own site pagination process by working with brand and growth marketing to plan creative execution for the site (homepage, landing pages & collection pages) and partner with Photo Art Director to determine photography needs.
- Drive innovation of site experience by partnering with marketing and product teams to create visually compelling user journeys while keeping audience objectives & site performance in mind.
- Guide internal and external partners to ensure visual identity and e-commerce site are upholding ThirdLove brand standards.
- Maintain core brand DNA and values while continuously seeking to seasonally elevate the overall aesthetic across all channels.
- Stay current on trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for data.
- Oversee and mentor a team of designers, providing thoughtful creative direction and time management and demonstrating enthusiasm for the creative landscape and new technologies.
- Drive processes for workflow efficiencies.
- Be solution-oriented in the face of challenges.
- Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit.
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience, with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or another related discipline
- 3+ years experience with management.
- Proven leadership skills that motivate and empower their direct reports and colleagues.
- Exceptional design aesthetic, top-notch graphic design and typography skills, and awareness of design trends and innovations.
- Strong communication design sensibilities and an understanding of how composition, information hierarchy, color theory and typography work together to drive home a message.
- Deep knowledge of how to execute in both digital and print mediums.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates ability to come up with original ideas and innovative approaches across channels, along with the visual skills and attention to detail to execute superbly in a variety of mediums.
- Experience with photo direction, planning shoots and an impeccable eye for photography.
- Ability to prioritize work and resources based on short and long-term needs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that provide clear direction & feedback.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Sketch
- Ability to evaluate future projects tools for team productivity.
- A solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across digital channels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.