This role will be located in ThirdLove's San Francisco office once reopened. We accepts applications from those located in California or open to relocate.
ThirdLove® empowers women to find better-fitting products from the comfort of their own home. Our mission is to deliver a perfect fit that helps women feel more confident in their everyday lives. We are looking for a growth-minded Senior Art Director with a refined aesthetic to join our fast-growing creative team.
The Senior Art Director is responsible for working alongside the Director of Creative to execute, plan and oversee memorable cross channel activations that support the evolution of the brand identity. The right candidate will be an expert problem solver, who can think strategically and energize the team with innovative and disruptive creative solutions. The candidate must be an exceptional manager with a proven track record of inspiring teams to greatness and be passionate about mentorship and team building.
- Collaborate with the Director of Creative to concept, design, and produce engaging content across a range of brand projects and touchpoints, including site, email, social, video, print and packaging.
- Take direction from the Director of Creative to build out and oversee cohesive and elevated seasonal campaigns and work with marketing partners to understand channel needs.
- Art direct campaign photoshoots for new product launches including suggesting new photographers, shot list development, casting, on set direction & post production.
- Drive innovation of site experience by partnering with marketing and product teams to create visually compelling user journeys while keeping audience objectives & site performance in mind.
- Maintain core brand DNA and values while continuously elevating the overall aesthetic
- Stay current on trends, culture, and events and have a natural curiosity for data.
- Oversee and mentor a team of designers, providing thoughtful creative direction and demonstrating enthusiasm for the creative landscape.
- Drive processes for workflow efficiencies and be solution-oriented in the face of challenges.
- Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or another related discipline.
- 3+ years experience with management.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and empower direct reports and colleagues.
- Exceptional design aesthetic & awareness of design trends and innovations.
- Strong communication design sensibilities and an understanding of how composition, information hierarchy, color theory and typography work together to drive home a message.
- Deep knowledge of how to execute in both digital and print mediums.
- Experience with photo direction, planning shoots and an impeccable eye for photography.
- Ability to prioritize work and resources based on short and long-term needs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that provide clear direction & feedback.
- A solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across digital channels.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Sketch (a plus)
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.