While we prefer somebody based in Denver, Colorado, this role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington.
- Design and code new features, participate in testing, bug fixing, and technical debt fixing
- Suggest new features or technical improvements that could be implemented in the system
- Perform peer code reviews
- Software development on the Shopify platform using agile methodologies
- 3-4 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience developing applications on the Shopify platform
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Strong knowledge in design patterns
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integrations and continuous deployment
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you own your part of the product
- Experience with high availability and auto-scalable projects
- Experience with building and scaling applications on AWS a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.