ThirdLove is seeking an experienced Director of Ecommerce Product to own and manage all aspects of our eCommerce & technology roadmap, delivering innovative, industry-leading solutions that grow and expand our ecommerce business. This role will be a key member of the ThirdLove leadership team, reporting to the VP of Strategy & Operations.
You are an ecommerce futurist, always thinking about the evolution of the channel and ways people shop and engage with brands. You obsess over funnels, merchandising capabilities and creating personalized journeys. You are a quick thinker, love working on complex business problems, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. You can flex easily from the big picture to the fine details. You're highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial and you're looking for the right company to support your growth. Join the journey and help scale ThirdLove to new heights!
- Create a vision for the future: Update Executive team on new webstore features, services and upgrades
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, the brand, and the ThirdLove shopping experience
- Analyze eCommerce KPI’s and other site data (fallout/funnel reports, onsite feedback, session replays etc.) to identify, size and prioritize areas for improvement. Develop regular reporting as needed.
- Drive results through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, merchandising, data science, and brand teams
- Own product trade-off decisions for scope, schedule, and cost
- Manage a team of 3 PMs, 1 UI/UX Designer, and 2 QA Engineers
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and trends
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Experienced in establishing, managing, and leading product roadmaps ● A self-described data wizard able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- Adept at managing external vendors
- Ability to balance strategic and detailed thinking
- Ability to communicate with team members representing a wide range of personalities and skills
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.