We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who will lead digital performance marketing at an exciting and fast-paced DTC brand. This role is critical to the strategic and operational success of the team. You will be running an established performance marketing program while exploring and evaluating new channels and opportunities for innovation. This role is a great fit for someone who has varied marketing experience across several performance channels, asks a lot of questions, and is excited about developing and working with a talented team.
- Manage, optimize, and grow core performance marketing channels while inspiring team to test and innovate in new channels
- Understand core drivers of performance and set strategic direction for one or more channels, while monitoring broader business performance/needs
- Lead agency relationships for SEM, SEO, and Affiliate marketing
- Develop and coach a team of talented performance marketers
- Ask questions and challenge the status quo - surface new process improvements, explore and evaluate new partners, and test new measurement approaches
- Stay involved in day-to-day operations including campaign structure, bidding, performance optimization, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Serve as technical marketing expert on ad ops, shopping feeds, and pixels/tracking
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional partners and provide strategic input on GTM plans
- Deliver reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Develop testing roadmap and run A/B marketing campaign tests, including ad copy, landing page, and bidding tests.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns to help identify opportunities for improvements and ROI optimization
- Manage budgets and forecast
- Focus on innovation and experimental strategies to drive incremental revenue and grow the business
- 5-7 years experience managing performance marketing campaigns across SEM/Shopping, Paid Social (Facebook, Snap, Pinterest), and Digital Video/Display/Native
- Prefer experience with overseeing Affiliate marketing and SEO (agency or in-house)
- Bonus if you have experience with MMM/MTA
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and ad ops (Shopify, Datafeedwatch, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Business Analytics, or related field
- Experience managing a team and supporting their development and growth
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.