ThirdLove is looking for an entrepreneurial, customer obsessed Product Manager to lead, define, and execute the roadmap for growth testing, personalization, and enhancement of thirdlove.com and related channels. As the Product Manager for our main ecommerce channel you’ll be the key business owner of metrics related to conversion.
You are a quick thinker, love working on complex business problems, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You prioritize a product development approach that is business outcome-focused (not just output focused). You’re known as a highly collaborative hands-on individual able to partner with various stakeholders to ensure an amazing customer experience at every digital touchpoint. You're highly self-motivated, ambitious, and looking for the right company to support your growth. Join the journey and help scale ThirdLove to new heights!
- Define and own key success metrics for conversion; Create dashboards, analyze data and share learnings
- Deeply understand customer pain points and develop creative solutions to address
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement: constantly ideating, iterating, and launching frequently
- Research and quantify the value of new product opportunities that will help drive our business goals
- Drive results through cross-functional collaboration - design, marketing, merchandising, and brand teams
- Analyze and recommend product trade-off decisions for scope, schedule, and cost
- Lead Agile product development, including backlog grooming and prioritization
- Analyze competitive offerings within new product lines
- 2-5 years Product Management experience in eCommerce and/or Online Consumer industries
- Ability to balance strategic and detailed thinking
- Ability to communicate with team members representing a wide range of personalities and skills
- Data savvy with experience in funnel analysis
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.