We're seeking somebody to lead our Talent Acquisition function, to hire the best and most diverse team which drive ThirdLove’s mission forward.
As the recruiting leader,
- You will manage our employer brand, lead full-cycle recruiting, and advance our diversity recruiting initiatives.
- You will elevate our recruiting and sourcing initiatives by leveraging data, ensuring operational excellence to reach our hiring goals efficiently while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- You will establish a vision and strategy that lead to hiring results, great internal partnerships, operational rigor and an amazing candidate experience.
As a team manager, you will be responsible for scaling the Recruiting team, its culture, and its operations through this exciting growth phase. You’ll support, mentor, and coach the team’s members to their highest potential performance and growth. This role reports to the Vice President of People.
- Provide guidance and input to Executive team on company-wide global talent acquisition strategy
- Design and express a career/employer brand that is representative of our core values and culture
- Lead the team in building talent pipelines for all current and future job requisitions
- Lead all sourcing strategies for the company and leverage data to improve them
- Further our recruitment practices and outcomes with respect to diversity and inclusion
- Own recruiting team budget and maximize impact of investment towards key company goals
- Recruit, manage, and train a high-performing team of recruiters and partner with agencies as needed
- Measure key recruitment metrics in Greenhouse and LinkedIn and regularly deliver reports to senior leadership
- Support the broader team on how to attract, interview, and close exceptional candidates
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent experience regardless of the outcome
- Evaluate efficacy of tools and resources and recommend new options that fit the teams growing needs
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, both agency and in-house experience is ideal
- You have demonstrated experience in designing and running a recruitment program in a high-growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You have built and managed a results-oriented recruitment team with 3+ years of managing a team
- You’ve built strong relationships across an organization
- You’re ambitious, collaborative, and have outstanding communication skills
- You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen
- Experience in tech, e-commerce, consumer brands, and/or retail is preferred
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.