- Be the finance partner and subject matter expert across key business areas, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Product Development
- Lead financial planning efforts in revenue forecasts and OpEx budget management partnering with Business heads
- Conduct data-driven analysis around the business’ unit economics and KPIs to provide actionable recommendations and hindsight
- Evaluate unique growth opportunities, cost efficiencies throughout various areas of the business and new investments ROI
- Partake in investor relations and reporting, including board decks and investor updates
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Business, Finance or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial planning role
- Experience in ecommerce, consumer goods or start-ups preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with other data systems a plus
- Ability to distill, articulate and communicate complex data in a clear way that can drive business decisions
- Collaborative and energetic individual with a positive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic, curious, data-driven, and results-oriented
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.