ThirdLove leads the industry in offering over 80 sizes of bras and has helped millions of women find their best fit ever with our Fit Finder™ algorithm. We’re seeking a passionate and detail oriented Inventory Planning Analyst to join our team. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our selling and inventory trends and history to ensure we have the right assortment offering and inventory flow. You’ll be an excel ninja who thrives on digging into details, spotting risk on the distant horizon, and finding ways to optimize efficiency. This role is a great opportunity to be an owner of a key piece of ThirdLove’s business.
- Responsible for maintaining in-stock positioning in a rapidly growing and ever-evolving business
- Manage forecasts for new and existing assortment
- Analyze size selling and manage inventory flow to maximize opportunity and minimize risk
- Responsible for updating on-order reporting as well as SKU level inventory forecast models
- Write and update purchase orders as needed based on changes in the business
- React quickly to changing business trends and needs
- Identify and share key learnings around sales and inventory composition in weekly and monthly meetings with cross-functional partners
- Track and forecast returns and exchanges to understand inventory movement and manage product exits
- Partner with cross functional teams on special projects to help drive the business and achieve brand goals
- Four year college degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years in a merchandising or planning analyst role in an SKU-intensive apparel category
- Passion for start-ups, eCommerce, and rapid growth a must
- Detail oriented
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and ability to articulate inventory risks and opportunities to planner and leadership
- Extremely flexible and adaptive to ever-changing priorities (i.e. startup life)
- Collaborative with peers to share best practices and strategic knowledge
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.