Do you dream in hashtags? Are you on social media 24/7? We’re looking for an inspired Social Media Manager to own ThirdLove’s social media channels from end to end. This person will oversee all content and creative on ThirdLove’s social media channels, manage our content calendar and build a social strategy, and own the ThirdLove blog.
- Builds an integrated digital strategy and activation plan with a growth mindset for our social channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar across all our social channels, telling seasonal and impactful stories across all our channels throughout the year that are aligned to brand marketing campaigns
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement
- Collaborates with the Brand Marketing, Creative and Paid Marketing teams to define and execute measurement plans aligned with marketing priorities
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and deliver results
- Manages the development and growth of junior team members
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field or equivalent on the job work experience
- 4-5 years experience of managing social marketing content and strategy
- Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management, experience with Sprout Social a plus
- Expertise in growing social follower counts
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
- A strong storyteller, able to distill content into bite-sized social media captions and images.
- Experience managing external agencies or partners
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Passion for start-ups, e-commerce, and rapid growth a must
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.