Thirdlove is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing data team. The ideal candidate is familiar with ecommerce, marketing channels, growth and retention metrics. We are looking for a self starter who can dive right into the data, transform and answer questions with statistical confidence and share insights via Looker dashboards. If you are someone who loves empowering others with data and thrives on helping people discover and understand actionable information, then this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Growth and Retention teams to generate insights and drive data strategy to increase customer growth and retention.
- Develop, maintain and monitor meaningful customer segmentations and profiles.
- Analyze customer shopping behavior to inform marketing opportunities and campaigns
- Be a thought leader bringing a scientific approach to our hypothesis generation and experimental analysis.
- Define business metrics that measure the health of our business and products.
- Measure, interpret and communicate the effectiveness of A|B test results.
- Develop data models, build dashboards and create data products to monitor business performance and enable self-serve insights at scale.
- 2+ years of related work experience in analytics or e-commerce analytics.
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency in R and/or Python
- 1+ year experience using Looker (or similar software)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or quantitative focused study
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.