This role will be located in ThirdLove's San Francisco office once reopened. We accept applications from those located in California or open to relocate.
ThirdLove is seeking a talented Designer with a background in Loungewear, Sleepwear, and other cut & sew intimates categories. You'll have experience in all aspects of design from concept to production and will help conceptualize and launch new seasonal collections. You'll work with the Sr. Designer and Director to ensure that every collection meets the brand aesthetic and supports ThirdLove’s growth of becoming the next big lifestyle brand. We are a fast growing start up so if you have big ideas, love to collaborate and are nimble there are opportunities to grow your career here.
- Partner cross functionally with sourcing, production to deliver high quality product within the T&A
- Conduct market analysis and present findings on a quarterly basis
- Research, establish and present seasonal trend direction
- Research and partner across categories to establish seasonal color palette
- Create on-brand designs that reflect the conceptual direction/business strategy (seasonal and off calendar) from concept to production
- Partner across categories to coordinate match back pieces
- Own all cut/sew cads, design sheets, storyboards, technical flats, design sheets, boms, submits, approvals, and accurate tracking
- Create and edit bill of materials (according to the T&A)
- Source and develop and track seasonal and off seasonal materials, trims and components to meet cost and fit requirements working directly with sourcing team and suppliers
- Present designs to internal leader/team as well as key cross-functional partners
- Participate in fittings from concept to size set approvals and understand the fundamentals of fitting
- Review and approve PP and TOP’s (for color, construction and trims)
- Help with special creative projects for social, in-store events, pr and more
- 3-5 years experience in lounge and/or sleep, intimate apparel design and development
- Knowledge of the European market and competitive brands
- Experience working with Asia
- Must have an understanding of construction and fabrications
- Technical expertise within these categories would be advantageous
- Expert level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for startups and the desire to learn more about ecommerce
- Able to organize and prioritize workload with direct report to meet deadlines
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.