Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Speax by Thinx, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx is seeking an exceptional contractor with subject matter expertise in demand and supply planning. This role will help us redesign our Demand, Supply, and Integrated Business Planning processes. This role will work with our Merchandise Planning team to develop the detailed planning work, tools, and reporting templates to support our new pre-season and in-season demand and supply planning processes. In addition, this role will continue to help us refine and improve our Integrated Business Planning processes, working closely with our Finance, Marketing, Merchandise Planning, and Supply Chain teams to drive a monthly forecast for executive team review. This role is coverage for parental leave for a 6 to 12 month time period.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement detailed supply and demand planning work and reporting templates that ladder up to support our new pre-season and in-season planning processes
- Identify opportunities to improve our planning tools in the near-term, while helping to conduct a market scan to identify enterprise tools to manage demand and supply planning processes long-term
- Identify new skills and capabilities needed to help enhance supply and demand planning capabilities at Thinx
- Develop plan to help "level up" existing demand and supply planning skills and capabilities in the Thinx organization
- Refine and enhance Integrated Business forecasting process and tools
- Execute monthly Integrated Business forecast in partnership with Finance, Marketing, Merchandise Planning and Supply Chain and present forecast to Executive Team for alignment
- Partner with Merchandise Planning and Supply Chain to understand recommendation of Integrated Business forecast on Supply plans and inventory purchasing
We’re Excited About You Because…
- Insight driven: Can extract insights from large datasets by cognitively identifying anomalies in data and drilling-down to the value-added component, even if it is not obvious at first glance;
- Strong teamwork, experience working with cross-functional teams/projects and influencing senior management teams;
- Ability to develop formal and informal relationships to leverage existing teams and workflow and gain focus on new areas of emphasis;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage change in the organization;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, intellectual curiosity and interpersonal skills;
- Digital acumen: Can work with large datasets with a strong working knowledge of query-based data warehouse technologies;
- Prefer significant experience to have in process design and Consumer Packaged Goods, and/or Apparel
- 12+ years of experience in the various areas of operations, supply/demand planning or integrated business planning;
- Hands-on experience with a balance of technical, business, and leadership competencies;
- Multi-discipline experience in operations and a significant level of independent thought and an ability to challenge existing strategies, process, and execution elements to ensure all functional areas adhere to and benefit from the Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Thinx, we are passionate and committed to curating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture as well as a product line that is reflective of our market and consistent with our goals for growth. We believe that every person at Thinx and every person that wears our products is valuable to the company’s success.