Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Speax by Thinx, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer with 3+ years of professional software engineering experience to join our team. As a member of our team, you’ll build UI in React, launch products, and support marketing efforts. Some interest in UX/UI, digital product optimization, DTC, digital marketing, and eCommerce is important for finding success in this role. Our wider team is currently composed of 8 other Front-end and Full Stack Engineers + a Director of Engineering, who will be your manager. The wider team includes a 6 person UX and Digital Design squad and 6 person Data Science & Analytics team – each team ladders up to our SVP of Engineering & Digital Product.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Work with Engineers to build our next generation website with Next.js, React, and GraphQL.
- Build solutions that are reliable, maintainable, and easy to use.
- Keep the project moving forward by completing tasks on time.
- Ensure code quality, testing coverage, documentation of site so that it is maintainable, cross-browser compatible, accessible, and highly performant.
- Launch new products and colors.
- Participate in code reviews and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams, especially UX/Product Design, to ensure all project requirements are met.
- Work with UX to integrate A/B tests
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You are passionate and care about code quality and understand the importance of proper documentation.
- You know what good design and interaction looks and feels like and can call out inconsistencies and/or problems with responsive layouts when looking at mobile or desktop designs, etc. Knowledge of accessibility best practices, semantic HTML, and ability to write highly accessible UI.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience is necessary to be considered for this role.
- Experience with eCommerce in general is very helpful - ie: Product Feed transformations, analytics implementations, AB Testing, Ad and Marketing Pixels, E-mail/ESP integrations, and Technical SEO best practices.
- Next.js, Apollo, Vercel experience is a plus
- Experience with Shopify is a plus!
You’re Excited About Us Because...
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Progressive policies for bereavement and compassionate leave
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment, that is a mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.