Marketing Manager (Europe)
Think Markets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking a data driven, ambitious Marketing Manager to oversee our European market, with a proven track record of delivering successful performance marketing strategies, to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Limassol, Cyprus.
Applying candidates require a genuine passion for Marketing with financial industry experience. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing and executing marketing plans and strategies aligned to the global Company’s strategy. A strong candidate for this role will be a highly analytical campaign management specialist with a proven track record of building, growing, and scaling campaigns that deliver consistent growth.
The role requires a business/commercial approach with attention to Return on Investment (ROI) at campaign level. The successful candidate will be cross-functional and will have close collaboration with the rest of the Company’s Marketing Leaders to ensure the Company is well-positioned in the marketplace. Experience in emerging markets and crypto markets will be considered advantageous.
- Implement and lead digital and offline marketing strategies, aligned to the business strategic plan and marketing budget, to acquire new customers at targeted ROI.
- Analyse market research data to identify product positioning as well as monitor competitive market activity.
- Know how to appropriately allocate media to relevant channels and activities.
- Orchestrate marketing campaigns and promotions online or offline.
- Ensure that all campaigns adhere to global marketing strategy.
- Define relevant success KPIs for different campaigns and channels and ensure strong performance against them.
- Support and coordinate delivery of all marketing campaigns with internal stakeholders to ensure top-level execution.
- Execute and oversee the demand generation strategy using a variety of marketing tactics including product, SEO, conversion rate optimisation, email, webinars, events, social media and branding.
- Ensure metrics are in place to track, analyse, optimise, report and recommend on all digital acquisition communications.
- Provide regular reporting on the performance and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, customer strategy and consumer insights.
- Expand our media strategy by testing and onboarding new media partnerships as well as new channels (both online & offline)
- Oversee the online and offline brand reputation of the Company and work with relevant departments to ensure the image of the Company is in line with the Company’s vision.
- Ensure all Marketing material published online has undergone Compliance approval subject to the CySEC regulatory requirements.
- Identify solutions to enhance and optimize campaign performance and the customer experience.
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends, including identification and application of innovative technologies within the industry and emerging media.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in Marketing within the Financial Services industry.
- BA/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in building and delivering strategies for B2C companies.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns for a singular brand.
- Experience in emerging markets will be considered a strong advantage.
- Solid experience working closely with sales teams with full responsibility for KPIs along the marketing & sales funnel.
- Proven multi-channel experience with all major performance marketing channels including mobile programmatic, paid search, display, and social (Facebook eco system).
- Knowledge in any of following platforms will be considered a plus (Salesforce-Marketing Cloud or Hubspot, Marketo, (Analysis) Google Analytics (360), Campaign Manager, and (SEO) Google search console, SEMRush, ahRef, Data studio, Tableau.
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team in a highly professional manner.
- Must be enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.