ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking a Senior Ops manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce in London. In this position, you will enhance the overall customer experience by improving the operational function of our current business lines, including but not limited to: Cash Equities, FX, and CFDs. The Senior Ops Manager will be the driving force for all moving parts in the group to execute, manage our current global client base, expand into new markets, and oversee operational risk and policies.
In this position, we will look for your operations expertise to develop future market growth and to increase our portfolio of innovative products, improve internal on-boarding and communications efficiency. The ideal candidate will be a process and data-driven individual with hands-on industry experience, strong leadership skills and background in Trading, Operations, and a detailed knowledge of financial products, including Margin, FX, Cash Equities, and Capital Markets. You will be working closely with the Managing Director to execute new business processes and develop best practices for operational procedures.
- Collaborate with trading, sales and risk management on all regulatory and operational needs to develop successful operational strategy.
- Document existing regional operational procedures and policies
- Understand and adapt existing systems to fully comply with SEC, FCA, ASIC, JFSA and other key global regulators.
- Resolve trade discrepancies and platform breaks by implementing internal and external standard operating procedures to limit future discrepancies.
- Manage global enterprise that oversees inbound query-handling, continuous platform connectivity, product information, and commission calculation validation.
- Configure, install, and support all equipment related to our trading infrastructure.
- Provide day-to-day operational and leadership support
- Work closely with liquidity manager to monitor client balances and margins
- Ensure compliance issues are resolved immediately and that business functions remain within the guidelines of regulatory bodies in a timely and consistent manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree highly desired.
- 5 years of experience in working at an OTC Brokerage along with a solid understanding of order execution lifecycle and front to back-office operations.
- Experience in onboarding and integration over various platforms
- Knowledge of FIX integrations
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience in using Tableau, or other enterprise grade BI systems.
- In-depth understanding of transactional and operational workflow for all Margin, FX, Cash Equities and Capital Market’s business
- Must be a team player with experience communicating with key stakeholders and multitasking in a fast-paced global environment.
- Proven success working within the CFD space, FX Brokers, Prime of Prime
- Strong understanding of Connectivity and Liquidity