ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking a CRM Marketing manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce in London. This individual will be responsible for driving activation and retention of customers through email and other channels. Primary functions of this role include content planning and development, execution, segmentation, performance analysis, and reporting. The CRM Marketing Manager should be able to work across functional and global teams to coordinate campaign content, target audiences, collateral needs, and field communications to drive outbound execution.
To be successful in this role, this individual will have a background in managing email campaigns focused on customer activation as well as retention efforts. They will be familiar with the Salesforce suite of email and CRM functions, including Marketing Cloud. They will have a keen eye for detail, and commitment to operational excellence and be an advocate for performance measurement.
- Develop CRM strategy across multiple contact channels to deliver exceptional customer experience, increase engagement and deliver on business KPI’s
- Responsible for the execution of email marketing campaigns including development, content, targeting and testing to deployment
- Effectively strategize performance through insight-led segmentation, campaign planning, robust testing, and result analysis
- Oversee end-to-end development of email marketing activity to maximize lead generation, revenue, and engagement areas across existing client base
- Accurately track the Customer Journey to maximize communication opportunities
- Lead strategy for in-app messaging and rules architecture for increasing conversion
- Maintain the CRM marketing calendar and make recommendations based on best practices
- Build a reporting schema to analyze performance of individual emails as well as complete campaigns
- 5+ years of email marketing experience, with demonstrated experience building, deploying, and optimizing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of hands on experience with CRM systems (Marketing Cloud or Pardot is preferred)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Experience with a global company, including international marketing
- Prior experience with the financial and/or trading sector a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment with complete autonomy
- Strong analytical and technical skills