ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Retail Sales (Europe) to join our rapidly growing global workforce. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the functions essential to ensuring our EU Sales teams’ productivity. This individual will have a demonstratable track record of driving growth and developing successful sales strategies across the European markets. The ideal candidate will be equally good at managing as they are at selling. Reporting to our Global Head of Business Development, the candidate will be responsible for the development and management of our European sales department from governance through to recruitment.
- Efficiently manage our European sales team including training, developing, and motivating staff
- Work with the wider Management team to establish appropriate monthly and quarterly targets for your desk and communicate these with your team
- Establish appropriate criteria to ensure the EU sales desk operates in line with compliance and regulations
- Deploy a monitoring framework to assess your team’s effectiveness and adherence to both targets and policies
- Ensure that you team inputs all necessary metrics onto the CRM system and regularly monitor the data to ensure that it is valid and complete (for reporting purposes)
- Continue to develop the existing team through training, new sales techniques, and ongoing coaching programs.
- Meet and strive to beat specific KPI’s and targets, both personal and team’s
- Liaise with other internal departments, e.g., Finance, Marketing, Sales Operations, where needed
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with our existing clients and partners across Europe
- Act as a mediator between your European partners and various departments in our company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Economics
- Experience working with CFD, FX Brokers, or Prime of Prime, understanding Connectivity and liquidity
- Track record with a demonstratable ability to secure new business
- Strong technical skills & knowledge of MetaTrader 4/5 platform
- Understanding of distribution and bridge technology
- Must be a team player with high stakeholder management and multitasking ability