ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking a Client & Trading Services Executive to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Melbourne. The Client & Trading Services Executive will be the primary point of contact with clients in relation to queries and service-related issues. A successful candidate will maintain ThinkMarkets' service quality standards and ensure clients' needs and queries are resolved quickly and efficiently. A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills to deliver first class customer service and support to all client types including private clients, partners, and institution. The role is well suited to a passionate client services professional who is confident on the phone and Live Chat.
- Respond to all customer services enquiries in a friendly, efficient, and timely manner under Service Level Agreements
- Carry-out platform demonstrations with clients and provide user support for all client trading platforms and client portals, including ThinkTrader and ThinkPortal2.0, MT4 and MT5
- Investigate trade requests and ensure no suspicious activity; escalate when necessary
- Liaise with other departments including trading, compliance, and sales to investigate client queries
- Provide ongoing and successful sales support
- Build strong working relationships with key business partners to help support and grow the reputation and success of the business as a whole
- Produce client and sales reports and Management Information (Ml) and present findings
- Educated to a degree level: preferably in Business, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of client service or telesales experience, preferably within a regulated industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; experience within the Financial markets across Equities, Futures, FX, and CFD sector would be highly advantageous
- Genuine passion for the financial markets
- Inquisitive and able to propose logical solutions to identified problems
- Resilient and able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Confluence, Jira and Zendesk an advantage
You may be working rotating shifts: morning, afternoon, night, and weekend to provide 24/7 client onboarding function coverage.